Day 3: SOMETHING I ADORE

I adore a few things ... friends & family being most obvious.But I also adore my dog Bessie. She is the current 'furry friend' in my life and I'd be lost without her. In fact, I know I would not be here today without having had little 'furry friends' in my life during the hard times. Those dark times, dark hours of the night and early morning, when I had no-one and things seemed worst, there was always a little warm body to reach out and cuddle. A reason to live because I knew how much they depended on me. I knew no-one would care for them like I did. Someone that loved me no matter what. Someone to come home to, when the world took much from me. My little furry friends ... Emmi, Jazzy and now Bessie ... you have helped give me a future  xxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment